For My Friends and Family:

I am not one to talk about my experiences with a lot of people. I am much better at writing them down. If you are close to me and have not heard of these struggles or stories, do not be offended. Many have not, and feel free to approach me about anything you have questions about.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Introductions

Hello There!

I have never written a blog so I will ask for your forgiveness concerning my imperfections in advance.

First, I figured I'd start off by telling you a little about myself.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, my service and dedication to the Gospel is the center of my life and I am happiest when I am in the service of my God and neighbors.  I have four sisters (three brother's in law), three (soon to be five!) nieces, two wonderful parents, a sweetheart of a boyfriend (Trent) and a wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ, who I will be talking about a lot in this blog.

Second, you are probably wondering why I even started a blog.  Most people will start blogging when a major even occurs in their life. Right?  Well, I wanted to start a blog for a few reasons.  First and foremost, I want to be able to bring light into people who feel they are stuck in darkness.  I also wish to share my experiences and testimony with everyone I can.  I feel as if I have been put on this earth to share what I learn, and this is how I wish to start.

Third, I have had a bit of a rough go these last few months..years..decades...okay, so maybe my whole life.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful life.  It has simply been filled with patience building, faith strengthening and hope fortifying experiences.  I will be sharing some of these experiences and how they helped me turn towards having an ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE (hence the title of this blog).  I feel as if I need to share these stories with the world (even if the only person reading this ends up being Trent).

Last of all, I have a new goal in life.  One I am still trying to wrap my head around.  I am aspiring to become a motivational speaker! I have been contemplating this course of action for a long time and have finally built up the courage to take a small step in that direction. My hope is that as you read this blog, you will share it with others and get my stories and name out to the world.  Eventually I hope to be able to address a wide variety of audiences and teach them to fear not and have an eternal perspective!

Thank you for reading! Invite your friends to read as well!!

My first legitimate post should be up later today!

1 comment:

  1. Okay really.... maybe one of the new babies will be a nephew!!!!

    From a wishful Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding my faith as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or my experiences in life. Thank you for reading!